Container size: 11 inch
Dried Fruits Gift Basket (Apricot Apple Peach Pineapple)
Dried Fruits – Apricot Apple Peach Pineapple
Looking for some dried fruits to add to your next dish? Well, look no further than our selection of apricots, apples, peaches, and pineapples! These fruits are all dried and ready to be used in whatever you’re cooking up. So whether you’re looking for a little sweetness or a bit of tartness, we’ve got you covered. The good thing about this dried fruits gift basket is that you can send or present it to your loved ones as a gift. It can be a healthy and tasty snack for kids or a way to show your friends and family how much you appreciate them.
What is included in the dried fruits gift basket?
As mentioned in the title, this gift basket contains the following dried fruits to satisfy your cravings:
- Apple slices
- Pineapple slices
Once you order this gift basket, we’ll get it all packed up and sent out to you as soon as possible. Moreover, we have same-day delivery in the Greater Toronto Area. So don’t wait any longer, order your dried fruits gift basket today!
Why do people love dried fruits?
- Dried fruits are a great way to get your daily dose of fruits without having to eat fresh fruit all the time.
- It’s also a good option for when fresh fruits are not in season.
- Dried fruits are more concentrated in nutrients than fresh fruits, so it’s a good way to get a boost of vitamins and minerals.
- They’re also a great source of fiber and are low in calories.
- Plus, they’re just plain delicious!
So these are some of the reasons why people love dried fruits. Now that you know, why not try them for yourself? We’re sure you’ll love them as much as we do!
Some precautions while eating dried fruits
Just be sure to watch your portion size, as dried fruits can be high in calories. A small handful (about 1/4 cup) is a good serving size. And be sure to check the labels, as some brands add sugar or other sweeteners to their dried fruits.
If you have diabetes, you should also be aware that dried fruits can affect your blood sugar levels. So it’s best to eat them in moderation and pair them with other foods to balance out the effects.
What cooking options are available with these dried fruits?
Dried fruits can be used in a variety of recipes, both sweet and savory. Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Add them to oatmeal or yogurt
- Use them in baking, such as muffins, cookies, or pies
- Make a fruit salad with dried and fresh fruits
- Toss them in a green salad
- Add them to grain dishes, such as rice or quinoa
- Use them as a topping for pancakes or waffles
So there you have it! These are just some of the many ways you can use our dried fruits. Get creative and see what other recipes you can come up with. We’re sure you’ll come up with some delicious dishes!
Standard: Approximate Weight 500 Grams
Deluxe: Approximate Weight 1050 Grams
Premium: Approximate Weight 2205 Grams
Deluxe, Premium, Standard