Having a baby is one of the biggest milestones in the world for couples. There is nothing more important in the world for the parents-to-be. So, they are in need of lots of help from their loved ones because they are taking on one of the biggest tasks of their lives.
A baby shower is just one small way for their family and friends to spend time together before their little one comes into the world. Not to mention that there is oftentimes a surprise for the couple! Getting gifts for a baby shower can get complicated because there are oh so many options to choose from. So, we have your perfect guide of the best baby shower gift baskets for your family members or friends.
What is a baby shower?
A baby shower was not a very popular event in the past, but the trend has increased massively, especially in the past few years. It has become a must for parents-to-be everywhere and family and friends to celebrate before the baby comes.
Additionally, baby showers are extremely vague because there are no set traditions for them. For example, you can expect cake-cutting, surprising, and elaborate gender reveals, baby shower gifts, games, dinners, and more. Gender reveals have become even more over-the-top to surprise the excited parents-to-be. It has become known as a time for parents to prepare supplies for the coming baby as well as spend time with their loved ones.
Why should you give a gift at a baby shower?
Baby showers are the times that parents normally stock up on supplies. Especially if they are new parents, no one has supplies like baby clothing and diapers readily available in their homes.
That is why it is important to give them something that will be useful for their time with their baby. For example, anything like baby swings, baby toys, or baby-related is perfect. This is your time to give as much ease and love in their life before their lives become more stressful.
So, don’t forget to get them something as well as the baby. Both the baby and the parents are starting a new chapter in their life, so it is important to give them something nice that they will appreciate.
What are the best baby shower gifts?
Now that you know how important it is to give something to the new family, you might be a little confused on what to get them. Luckily, we have a list of great things that you can give a new family. Here are the best baby shower gifts:
- Plants – Plants are super important to have around to purify the air, making them even more important for a newborn. Or, you can choose to give a nice bouquet like the Baby Boy Big Hug Bouquet or the Baby Girl Big Hug Bouquet. The FTD Tiny Miracle New Baby Girl Bouquet and the FTD Tiny Miracle New Baby Boy Bouquet are also great choices.
- Baby care – Anything like diapers, wipes, bath products, teethers, bottles, and feeding equipment are useful for the parents-to-be. Again, newborn babies need the utmost care, so getting these is definitely a great idea.
- Baby clothing – Newborns are in need of clothes just like we are, so getting them booties, clothes for other seasons, hats, onesies, sweaters, and clothes that they can wear when they are older are great choices.
- Other baby-related items – Other than the basic necessities, babies require things like blankets, baby swings, toys, bath-toys, diaper bags, cribs, and more. Additionally, buying them these items will make their lives easier so that their parents don’t have to make a trip themselves.
- Customized items – Anything like a picture frame, keychain, journal, baby memory books, and more can be customized. Be sure to get something that they will keep, cherish, and make memories with forever.
- Gift baskets – These are absolutely perfect because they are the best way to get a set of things with the least amount of hassle. Moreover, they are perfectly arranged to give the baby and parents the best time.
What are the best baby shower gift baskets?
Baby shower gift baskets are almost essential for any baby shower. They are the perfect way to give something that is geared towards the baby and the parents. There are so many options when it comes to these gift baskets, so we have a list just for you:
- Gender-themed gift baskets – Depending on the gender of the future baby, you can give them a baby girl gift basket or a baby boy gift basket. Each one has specific clothing, colors, toys, accessories, and more for gender. There are so many options to choose from like balloon bouquets, cuddly boxes, and of course, lots of toys!
- Baby Shower baskets – These are specific gift baskets to help parents in caring for a newborn. You can give a Luxury baby gift basket or even a newborn care gift basket.
- Chocolate gift baskets – The parents, as well as the baby, need to be pampered, so getting this gift basket will be a treat for the parents-to-be. Not to mention, it will excellently curb cravings!
- Congratulations gift baskets – Of course, having a baby is a big event and accomplishment in a couple’s lives. So, getting them this basket will make them appreciate you and let them know of your love and support.
Fruit gift baskets- If you want to get them a nice, sweet treat, there is no better idea then a fruit gift basket. It is healthy, beautifully arranged, and will make anyone who receives it asking for more.