Who doesn’t love chocolate? And chocolate goes best with various kinds of fruits, whether that is the sweetness of strawberries or the tanginess of oranges. Chocolate is universally flavorful and delicious, especially when added to your favorite fruits. Chocolate covered fruits really are the best of both worlds really!
The best part about chocolate covered fruits is that they also come with different yummy toppings. Nuts, chocolate chips, sprinkles, you name it! Is your mouth watering as much as ours! And, strawberries aren’t the only fruits that can get drenched in chocolates!
You would be surprised to know the other tasty chocolate covered fruits, and you may be surprised to know how well chocolate pairs with it. Hey, life’s all about having an adventure!
Types of Chocolate Covered Fruits:
- You can get chocolate covered strawberries or dark chocolate covered strawberries. These strawberries look positively delicious and oh so elegant! They are a great option for birthday parties, baby showers, bridal showers, etc.
- Chocolate covered fruits aren’t just strawberries, however, because you can also get delicious chocolate covered cherries. It would be great to try something new because almost everyone has tasted chocolate covered strawberries, but we can bet that the majority of your guests haven’t tried cherries.
- If you are someone who loves a variety of toppings to choose from, these chocolate covered strawberries with toppings are perfect. These strawberry bites would be the best choice for a party because there are many toppings for people to choose from, such as nuts, cookie crumbs, coconut, chocolate chips, etc.
- You can also get a fruit basket that comes with chocolate covered fruits in it, such as one that comes with chocolate covered strawberries and one that comes with chocolate covered pineapple slices. These would be best to give to someone or to take to someone’s house because it comes with a variety of other fruits as well. The pineapple fruit basket comes in a teapot. How cute!
- You can also get chocolate covered pineapple slices. Who knew that chocolate and pineapple went so great together? Well, there is only one way to find out!
What else can I gift?
Chocolate covered fruits are great for everyone! But, if you would like an alternate gift or an additional gift idea, you can always come back to the classic flower bouquet. You can choose to gift a flower bouquet with the person’s favorite flowers. If they don’t seem to have a special preference, you can choose to give the timeless rose bouquet or other beautiful flower options like tulips and gardenias.
You can also gift an indoor plant that they can water and take care of. This way, the plant will last longer, and they can enjoy its beauty for longer. However, be sure that there is a way for that person to be able to take care of the plant.
The plants we offer do not take much maintenance other than the basic necessities such as sunlight and water, but be sure that they will be watered regularly. You can choose to gift a simple Hibiscus plant or something funkier like a Birds of Paradise arrangement. Often times these arrangements come with beautiful containers and vases as well, so these would be a great gifting choice.
You can also just get a vase flower bouquet so that it can be used as a centerpiece or on a dresser somewhere so that it can shine. The flower bouquets which are placed in vases are great because the vases are chosen especially to complement the flowers. Whether it is in a basket, a bucket, teapot, or clear bowl, the flowers and the vase will marry together greatly to create a beautiful spectacle.
Should I give chocolate covered fruits or flower bouquet?
It is all based on personal preference or the preference of the person to which you would like to give it. If you or the person is someone who is appreciative of nature and enjoys the company of flowers, a flower bouquet is the best choice. It would be great for someone with a green thumb. Also, someone who may have or may want to have a flower garden of their own.
Chocolate covered fruits are great for someone with a sweet tooth and a chocolate lover. They are best to display and have at parties. It is because they are a sophisticated and elegant snack, not to mention crazy delicious!
The best part is that you can choose a variety of chocolate covered fruits that come with different chocolate coverings, fruits, and toppings. Just like flowers, you have a lot of options to choose from.
If you are someone you know would like to try new flavor combinations, or someone just needs a little extra push to be more open to trying new foods, let them try different chocolate covered fruits. Strawberries aren’t the only things that come covered in chocolate nowadays. You can get chocolate covered cherries, pineapples – you name it!
Or you can get them both if you simply can’t choose because more gifts are always better! Bring them beauty and bites!